- News and events
- About PIEp
- Innovation Capability at St. Jude Medical AB Veddesta
- Innovation Capability in GKN Aerospace
- Innovation Capability at Scania
- Innovation Capability in SCA
- Learning for innovation capability in Swedish Healthcare
- Innovation Management in Forest Industry
- Innovation Strategy in practice
- Design Thinking Innovation
- New product innovation by design
- Networked Product Innovation
- IDRE overall
- IDRE – GASMAS Sinusits diagnosis and LED based spectroscopy
- IDRE – Optical Stimulation of Neural Tissue
- IDRE – Simulation of Surgical procedures with Haptic Feedback
- IDRE – Multiplex disease marker diagnostics using the ISET platform
- Managing Conceptual Design Phase of BoP ventures
- Design Methods – INGO
- Individual Innovation Capability
- Concept Decisions at Volvo Cars Corporation
- Decisions Dynamics
- Creative Environment for Product Innovation
- Innovation performance – MINT FOOD
- Research School
- Innovate more
PIEp Research School includes students from various technical disciplines from all PIEp nodes. Our goal is to enhance communication between students with different backgrounds and highlight common interests and issues. Graduate courses and other joint activities are held within the PIEp Research Scools.
Member of the Research School are accepted after a dialogue with PIEp’s management and there are a limited amount of members. You can contact the management directly, see below or your nodledare (see About PIEp> Who we are).
PIEp also stands behind IDRE Initiative – a new type of research that involves a change in how research projects are initiated, planned and executed with a view to increase capacity for utilization of research and innovation. See IDRE.
Contact Ingrid Kihlander for more information.