- News and events
- About PIEp
- Innovation Capability at St. Jude Medical AB Veddesta
- Innovation Capability in GKN Aerospace
- Innovation Capability at Scania
- Innovation Capability in SCA
- Learning for innovation capability in Swedish Healthcare
- Innovation Management in Forest Industry
- Innovation Strategy in practice
- Design Thinking Innovation
- New product innovation by design
- Networked Product Innovation
- IDRE overall
- IDRE – GASMAS Sinusits diagnosis and LED based spectroscopy
- IDRE – Optical Stimulation of Neural Tissue
- IDRE – Simulation of Surgical procedures with Haptic Feedback
- IDRE – Multiplex disease marker diagnostics using the ISET platform
- Managing Conceptual Design Phase of BoP ventures
- Design Methods – INGO
- Individual Innovation Capability
- Concept Decisions at Volvo Cars Corporation
- Decisions Dynamics
- Creative Environment for Product Innovation
- Innovation performance – MINT FOOD
- Research School
- Innovate more
PIEp’s main role is to increase the innovation capacity of people and organizations. By establishing a variety of ways to interact with academia and industry the results from the research can be fulfilled. By developing innovative mechanisms the innovation capability in universities can increase. An innovation-driven research school is also a factor of change.
PIEp’s network of researchers and students all over Sweden offers its services packaged in smart solutions that can be tailored to your business needs.
Improve your innovation – become a better company!
PIEp can give you the opportunity to develop their own product ideas by helping with business coaches, an academic network and study in a creative environment!
Test your wings with PIEp!
The basic principle of an innovation-driven research is that the student in their research studies presupposes both on a scientific issue and from an identified business potential. While research studies are ongoing the business and the result will become an innovative doctorate with a dissertation and a product / business.
PIEp continuously developing the concept for an innovation-driven research: IDRE.