- News and events
- About PIEp
- Innovation Capability at St. Jude Medical AB Veddesta
- Innovation Capability in GKN Aerospace
- Innovation Capability at Scania
- Innovation Capability in SCA
- Learning for innovation capability in Swedish Healthcare
- Innovation Management in Forest Industry
- Innovation Strategy in practice
- Design Thinking Innovation
- New product innovation by design
- Networked Product Innovation
- IDRE overall
- IDRE – GASMAS Sinusits diagnosis and LED based spectroscopy
- IDRE – Optical Stimulation of Neural Tissue
- IDRE – Simulation of Surgical procedures with Haptic Feedback
- IDRE – Multiplex disease marker diagnostics using the ISET platform
- Managing Conceptual Design Phase of BoP ventures
- Design Methods – INGO
- Individual Innovation Capability
- Concept Decisions at Volvo Cars Corporation
- Decisions Dynamics
- Creative Environment for Product Innovation
- Innovation performance – MINT FOOD
- Research School
- Innovate more
What PIEp offer students.
PIEp addressed to all students with an interest in innovation and to increase their innovation capability. PIEp organizes many activities for students and supports well in making contacts between students and teachers or students and researchers for example, courses or thesis.
Straight road to success? Develop your idea with us!
PIEp supports innovation and new ideas through its Innovation Pilot Program. Are you a student or graduate student and have ideas that you would like to develop a kommersialiserbar product? Then we’ll help you get started! PIEp has a network of researchers, entrepreneurs and businesses. With our support, your ideas have wings!
Here on the right you can read more about PIEp’s Innovation Pilots.