- News and events
- About PIEp
- Innovation Capability at St. Jude Medical AB Veddesta
- Innovation Capability in GKN Aerospace
- Innovation Capability at Scania
- Innovation Capability in SCA
- Learning for innovation capability in Swedish Healthcare
- Innovation Management in Forest Industry
- Innovation Strategy in practice
- Design Thinking Innovation
- New product innovation by design
- Networked Product Innovation
- IDRE overall
- IDRE – GASMAS Sinusits diagnosis and LED based spectroscopy
- IDRE – Optical Stimulation of Neural Tissue
- IDRE – Simulation of Surgical procedures with Haptic Feedback
- IDRE – Multiplex disease marker diagnostics using the ISET platform
- Managing Conceptual Design Phase of BoP ventures
- Design Methods – INGO
- Individual Innovation Capability
- Concept Decisions at Volvo Cars Corporation
- Decisions Dynamics
- Creative Environment for Product Innovation
- Innovation performance – MINT FOOD
- Research School
- Innovate more
PIEp is a national program for increased innovation capability in people and organizationsPIEp:s research and development program combines expertise from five different universities in Sweden. A key success factor is the cooperation between universities and companies. PIEp create skills, realize product innovation and drive change.
We lead a variety of activities and have a portfolio of both new products and new innovation processes.
Läs vidare →
Now you have the opportunity to take part of the reflections that was made by the participants in the course International Product Development 2012-2013. The course, arranged by the Research Schools of Proviking and PIEp, dealt with innovation management and entrepreneurship in an international perspective. In the course the participants had the opportunity to visit [...]
Läs vidare →
Jens Hemphälä and Mats Magnusson, researchers at KTH, have for their article Networks for Innovation – But What Networks and What Innovation? won the CIM Best Paper Award 2012.
The article, published in the journal Creativity and Innovation Management, deals with that peoples and companies’ innovation capability is dependent on their social network. In earlier [...]
We are glad to offer you an opportunity to enhance your journal writing through participating in PIEp JWJ 2013. The JWJ is open to both PhD students and senior researchers.
In order to strengthen the focus and output of this process we have decided to limit the number of participants.
In your application you [...]Läs vidare →
PIEp has been working with Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) to organise a Lab Jam, which was followed by a fruitful discussion with a number of interesting participants
During the past year MSF has been working on a project that aims to enhance an innovative and creative environment within the structure of the NGO. This approach [...]Läs vidare →
april 2014 m ti o to f l s « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
PIEp sponsors wind power project in Namibia 1 of 5 people lack access to electricity. This is something that many of us are unaware of. Or we think it is outrageous but for various reasons we never go from thought to action. But there are exceptions.